- is three years old.
- is a lover of all animals. We cannot go to Target or Michael’s without also going to the pet store. And every time we see a cat or dog, she has to pet them.
- is a collector of rocks and sticks. I keep finding them all over the house.
- is a lover of music. She is always singing and dancing. Tonight she was going to the bathroom and sang the whole time.
- is a huge snuggler (one of my most favorites). I love how she wraps her arm around me at night when I put her to bed.
- is a mess maker. Seriously EVERYTHING she does creates a mess.
- is a little bit naughty like all the time and will probably always be a little bit naughty. That is just her personality.
- is the most outgoing, friendliest kid I know.
- walks and runs to her own beat. She has amazing confidence.
- has a laugh that warms my heart.
- loves apples and milk. Oh and candy. Can’t forget the candy.
- keeps telling everyone (and I mean everyone) that we are having a baby brother when in fact we are not having a baby brother.
- is a total Mama’s girl. She is all about me and I love it. Sorry Tim.
I have been an emotional wreck the last few days. The hormones are in full swing. So, this morning while watching Batkid save San Francisco, I just lost it. Tears were rolling down my face. What an amazing day and memory for this little boy and his family. So proud to be a part of the bay area in support of this little trooper. And very thankful to have a healthy child.
5 Minute CRISPY Sweet Potato Chips
I was pretty shocked when I discovered this recipe. It’s UHMAZING.
Total Time: 5 minutes
- Sweet potato
- Salt (or any other seasoning)
- Olive oil spray can
- Use a mandolin and slice up your sweet potato (try to find one that has an even girth throughout the entire length of the potato so you have evenly sized chips)
- Cut parchment paper the size of your glass plate inside the microwave
- Lay the chips in a single layer on the parchment paper
- Lightly spray with non-stick spray and salt them
- Microwave on 100% power for 2 minutes 30 seconds (Please note: This measurement was for MY microwave, so please be aware of your own) You will know they are done when they start to lightly brown, but do not wait till they entirely brown — that would mean it burnt)
- Let the chips cool, and they will turn crispy :)
PROOF OF CRISPY-NESS (didn’t edit the video hehe)
Um so trying this
I knew the moment I gave birth to this girl, that she would try to cut her own hair. I just knew it! Well, it only took 3 years. She know has bangs and layers. Thankfully she has a ton of hair and you can barely tell. This girl!
At the last minute this little jack-o-lantern decided she didn’t want to be a cat like we have been planning for months. She wanted a mask and a headband. So this BEST MOM EVER spent the afternoon whipping up her costume. Oh this girl sure knows how to keep me on my toes!